Booking & Cancellation Policys
Booking & Cancellation Policy
* Payments have to be made in-full at the time of booking.
* Booking/Reservations are Non-Transferable.
* Rescheduling and Cancellations will be allowed only as per our Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy.
* Check-in time and Check-out Times are mentioned in the program scheduled of each program and shall be strictly adhered to.
* Activities included in the programs are subject to the terms and conditions of each Program.
* Payment Gateway charges, Check-post entry charges, Taxes and Cess (as applicable by legislation) will be levied from the guests.
Rescheduling/ Cancellation Policy
* In case we are forced to cancel OR modify your Booking/Reservation due to natural calamities, acts of god, civil unrest, war, diseases, health risk,
epidemics, Left Wing Extremism OR Terrorist activities OR its consequences, Government ordered lockdowns OR travel restrictions declared by the
Government, Government Restriction on Tourism Activities in the Reserve and other unforeseeable events beyond our control, it will NOT be treated as a
cancellation by Periyar Tourism. In this case, you could choose to shift over to a mutually agreed new date at no extra cost OR avail a refund with
minimum cancellation charges (lowest slab will apply).
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify Bookings/Reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent OR unlawful activity OR has
knowingly furnished incorrect information OR under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains OR has resulted from a mistake or
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify bookings under unforeseen circumstances within our control where we need to close down the facility for repairs
or for catering to VIP visits. Under such circumstances, it shall be treated as Cancellation by Periyar Tourism and the guest shall be refunded in full.
* Cancellation Requests shall be entertained through our email email@example.com.
* In case the guest fails to show up for Booking/Reservations, no refund or rescheduling will be applicable. No further communication regarding this shall
be entertained or replied to.
* Bookings/Reservations once made cannot be modified or cancelled partially.
* Any refund will take at least 15 days to process, subject to approval of the same.
* Payment Gateway processing charges will not be refunded.
* Guests can cancel their bookings and the following cancellation charges will be levied.
Our Cancellation Policy :
* Before 30 days from the commencement of the programme : 100%
* 20 to 30 days prior commencement of the programme : 40%
* 2 to 20 days prior to commencement: 20%
* Less than 2 days [48 hours] and after commencement of the programme : No Refund